We are excited to welcome Patti Tonks to the Indeflex family as our newest addition to the recruitment team. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Indeflex, Patti’s role is to meet and greet our Sales Partner applicants and take them to the next level of becoming a Sales Partner. Patti is an experienced recruiter, having spent 15 years at Career Systems International (now Talent Dimensions) working with HR executives at Fortune 500 companies globally in the areas of employee retention, engagement, workplace satisfaction, and career development as Vice President of Client Success. In that role, Patti managed the deployment of all consultants, program materials, and schedules. She was also the company’s CRM administrator and handled pricing and proposals, internal processes, and onboarding. She is excited to put all this experience to work at Indeflex!
Patti is excited to work for Indeflex because she likes being one of the first people our future Sales Partners meet. Patti says, “As someone who loves to meet new people as often as possible, this role suits me perfectly!”
Fun Facts About Patti:
- Patti’s greatest role in life is as a mother to her three fabulous children (and her new daughter-in-law) and two terrific step-sons.
- Patti loves cooking – especially grilling.
- She and her husband, Ron, have two German Shepherds and one chocolate lab -Bella, Nikita, and Sadie.
- Taking their boat to the lake with the kids, dogs, and friends – enjoying water sports together is her favorite way to spend a summer day.
- She is an avid reader of suspense, mystery, and thriller genres.
- She enjoys perennial gardening and landscaping.
Please join us in welcoming Patti to the team! We are delighted to have her in this critical role.